Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Moonlight and solitude

Like the twinkle in a child's eye,
Some mischief, some innocence,
He peeks at me with a warm smile,
Makes an entrance, that leaves me entranced,
Gently he rises, from the mountains high,
With a brilliance that lights up the sky,
With a valor that fights the clouds dark,
Yet with a humility that wins hearts,
He is the sweetheart of the heavens,
I am just a twinkle in a cluster,
Many of my kind swoon at his charms,
So many jewels in the sky,
Vying to steal his heart,
Oh he is so chivalrous and suave!
With a dark side, unseen, unbelieved,
A best kept secret by the mystery man,
He isnt all perfect, the blemishes reside,
Yet the aura he creates,
Blinds me in his love,
Love-fooled, I only see my 'dear',
Ah, one day he will be mine...
Serendipity listens to my fond whispers,
The heavens smile at my shy glances,
Reflections of my affection so vivid,
The clear waters, sparkling in the night,
Reveal my deepest desires,
Bashful, I shimmer with a blush...
But I am destiny's child,
Eons seem to pass,
In solitude and moonlight madness,
His companion in all his phases,
So near yet so far...
A celestial event, our rendezvous,
All thanks to the match-makers in the sky,
So close to my darling for the moonlit dance,
In that magical moment,
I willingly fade out in his luminance,
Kindles a wish in my covetous heart,
Can I have this moment forever...
But I need a heavenly conspiracy for this one,
Adeiu my honey, I ll treasure the sweet memory,
A night to remember, for one lifetime...

2 comments:

+Rohan :-) said...

Hats off Piu :)

Anonymous said...

tht is simply beautiful!! :)