Sunday, September 03, 2006

Utopia

I dream of a place called Utopia;
Where sun plays hide and seek with the clouds;
Earth and water gleam, reflecting joy,
The breeze is reminiscent of fragrant flowers;
And the sky sings melodies of the birds.
Where the mountains, all austere, rest gracefully in pride;
And the rainbow glistens with seven different hues;
Where the water cascades dance in silver sparkles,
And the majestic trees don their lush green attire;
Where the river meanders with mischievous turns;
And the mist transcends heaven on earth…

But they aren't alone in this tranquil glory;
For I am a member of the clan,
Together we create an Empyrean bliss;
The stuff they call peace!
But where is this place, if you may ask…
It's where I lay my burdens to rest;
A solitary place, which welcomes me,
Whenever I want to seek solace;
A treasure trove of beautiful thoughts,
When everything else occludes its doors,
There is a temple- one's mind!

No comments: